Create a community of employers & candidates and get up and running within minutes. Moreover, you can monetize your job board by offering packages to this community.
Job boards can be complex applications having many moving parts, which not only requires senior level code expertise but if you hire a good developer it may cost thousands of dollars, not to mention months of time wasted. The good news? we already took care of it.
Employer User Flow
– Front-End Submission: A user can have access to the front-end job (or resume) submission, even without registration (configurable). However, you can configure your site to force user account creation at the time of submission or you can simply disable front-end submission for non-registered users.
– Employer’s Dashboard: A user can get registered on your job board as an “employer” or “candidate” which will allow him/her access to a dedicated dashboard panel, where he can manage all listings associated with his account.
– Manage Jobs (Add, Edit, Remove, Disable): Once the user has posted his listing (job or resume), he can manage listing from the dashboard, which means he can add new job vacancies, resumes, edit or disable existing listing or remove them altogether.
– Renew Jobs: If you’ve assigned your job listing a deadline it’ll expire on due time and you can opt to renew the expired job if needed.
– Job Applications: Once the job listing is approved and published you can accept job applications via different methods, you can define an external site from where you can accept application, you can provide an email address or you can accept job applications directly to your dashboard.
– Job Bookmarks: In addition to handling own job listing(s), an employer can save or bookmark listings (resumes or jobs). The bookmarks would be available from the dashboard.
Candidate User Flow
– Front-End Submission: Similar to jobs, a user can submit his resume/cv directly from the front-end without requiring user registration (configurable).
– Candidate’s Dashboard: A user can get registered on your job board as a “candidate” which will allow him/her access to a dedicated dashboard panel, where he can manage all resume listing associated with his account and perform additional tasks.
– Manage Resumes (Add, Edit, Remove, Disable): Once the user has posted his resume listing, he can manage listing from the dashboard, which means he can add new resumes, edit or disable existing listing or remove them altogether.
– Job Applications: If the candidate has applied to any job directly on the website, he can see all his past applications listed in the dashboard for record purpose.
– Bookmarks: While job-hunting if the candidates likes some job listing he can save or bookmark job listings right from the front-end. Later, he can access all his bookmarks from the dashboard.
– Job Alerts: What is the best way to keep your users engaged with your website? With job alerts feature, you can offer your candidates a way to subscribe to your job listing with a given criteria (keywords, location, job type, email frequency etc).
PLUGIN SUPPORT. (bundled)
The theme requires various core functionality plugins, but you don’t need to buy them separately as they are bundled with the theme package. These add-ons includes:
– Resume (enable candidates to upload their resume and list them)
– Bookmarks (add the option to bookmark listings)
– Job Alerts (enables you to schedule job alerts based on custom criteria)
– Applications (provides job application management interface)
– Application Deadline (enables a dead-line option for job listing)
– Job Tags (used to fine‐grain your listings filtering)
– Simple Listing Payment (sell a single listing spot at a fixed price)
– Paid Listings (sell quantity based listing packages)
– Loco Translate (translate theme to other languages – RTL not supported yet)
PAID PLUGIN SUPPORT.
The theme also provides optimized integration for following paid plugins, some of these plugins may be previewed in demo but they are NOT included in the final theme package:
– (allows you to create custom filters)
– (allows you to add/edit/delete new/existing fields and show them on relevant page)
– (allows you to define visibility criteria for any given custom field)
– (allows you to offer packages to limit number of listing views and ability to apply or contact listing owner)
– (enable on-site private message among site users)
– (provides social login functionality)
Again to reiterate, the theme doesn’t come bundled with any of above mentioned paid plugins. They are paid add‐ons (optional) that extend the site functionality — we’re only offering a seamless visual interface integration, while support for each plugin (for plugin-specific issue) is offered by their authors.
– Powerful & Super Lightweight
– Easy Installation & Setup
– Fully Responsive
– Theme Customizer Support
– Page Templates (Default, Dashboard, Compact)
– Geo Location Detection (from IP address)
– Schema Type Support for Jobs Listing
– Live Ajax Search for Jobs & Resumes
– Font-Awesome Icons (retina-ready)
– Localization Ready
– Extensive Documentation
– Free Updates
Please read and follow section in the theme documentation if you are going to update an existing installation of the theme.
= V1.7.3 – 30 January, 2020 =(waiting for review)
Added: Ability to use numbered pagination for jobs/resume listing pages
Update: Companies directory will now show companies even with no open position
Update: Theme .POT file
Fixed: Private Messages plugin login link now points to front-end login form
UFixed: Compatibility issue with Myles “Search and Filtering” plugin
= V1.7.2 – 28 December, 2019 =
Update: Theme .POT file
Fixed: An issue where conditional-based candidate contact details were not being shown without any notice
= V1.7.1 – 21 December, 2019 =
Added: Ability to insert shortcode in job/resume description
Added: Ability to change order of resume experience and education modules
Added: Output of missing meta fields in the job preview page
Added: Ability to have same-name company profiles for different users
Fixed: An issue with facetWP integration where maps API was being called twice
Fixed: An issue with facetWP integration where it was showing expired listings even when not-allowed
Fixed: An issue where auto-selection of pricing package was not working as expected
Fixed: Private Message plugin method not being disabled for resumes
Fixed: Issue where purchased packages were re-appearing even after being disabled
Fixed: Admin panel showing no more than 10 job listings
Fixed: An issue where newly created jobs were showing “expired” notification when no expiry was set
Fixed: Issue where dashboard icons were not importing correctly
Removed: Email notification to employer/candidate on job/resume approval
Removed: Email notification to candidate on resume expiry
Changed: Single blog post, job listing, resume title from
for SEO purposes
= V1.7.0 – 26 August, 2019 =
Added: FacetWP plugin integration (allows you to create custom filters)
Added: Job listing expiry notification banner
Added: Option to disable page title on regular pages
Added: Ability to replace hero search module with custom form shortcode
Added: Ability to provide text template for job/resume description field
Improved: Listing Spotlight module
Improved: Split Google API keys into server-side & client-side keys
= V1.6.3 – 01 July, 2019 =
Improved: Handling for horizontal company logo
Added: Taxonomies Grid module for beaver builder
Added: Google location autocomplete option
Added: Email notification to employer/candidate on job/resume approval
Added: Email notification to candidate on resume expiry
Added: Print single job/resume link
Added: Map zoom handler in customizer
= V1.6.2 – 18 June, 2019 =
Fixed: BeaverBuilder full-width row issue
Fixed: Application deadline now respects WordPress global date format
Added: Ability to show pricing even with custom description
= V1.6.1 – 05 June, 2019 =
Added: Ability to disable repurchase of submission packages
Added: Ability to display custom term description (job + resume)
Added: Ability to automatically create and assign new company term on job submission
Added: Indeed and ZipRecruiter integration add-ons