Download Free HUD Interface Construction Kit
I finally made it, the HUD project you’ve been waiting for:
The HUD Interface Construction Kit
It’s a comprehensive After Effects project with over 50 parts to build your own Future User Interface. It was designed to allow fast and complete building of satisfying user interfaces.
It contains 4 sample HUDs to get you started quickly. Everything is nicely animated and fully customizable, all elements are included as layer masks* so you can edit them if you need deeper customization. This also allows for lossless scaling.
- 4 fully animated sample HUDs
- 42 individual Elements, all with intro animation
- 2 parametric number generators
- 4 spherical content animations
- 4 stylish grid overlays
- 4 backgrounds
Following a strict 10px layout and a strong design direction all elements fit together efortlessly. Interface construction has never been easier.
The fonts used (“Iceland” and “New Horizons”) are freely available for download at Google Webfonts and dafont.com.
- The spherical content animations are included as PNG Quicktime movies with alpha-channel.
- The music used in the preview-video is not included.
- The 3D animated interface at the beginning of the preview video is not included. I created it with After Effects in minutes and you should be able to, as well.