Using the best, future-proof and secure stack known to the world: twitter bootstrap, laravel framework, jQuery AJAX and Laravel Livewire for making everything realtime.
PHP FansOnly Patrons Requirements
Regular server with Apache/MySQL and PHP v7.3+. (php-curl, php-gd, php-mysqli, php-fileinfo, php-mbstring extensions required, which 99.99% of hosts already provide)
PWA Support (Progress Web App) since PHP FansOnly v1.7
[v1.9 - 21st Mar 2021]
- Add more than one image in a post
- Send locked/free images via Messaging System
- Send locked/free video via Messaging System
- Send locked/free audio via Messaging System
- Send locked/free zip via Messaging System
- Youtube style progress loading bar at the top
- Added Emoji Support - now emoji from your phone will show instead of ??? characters
- Revamped messaging system on mobile (full view, users into dropdown as people said it's difficult to click)
- Fixed issue with report content form
- Fixed issue with scroll not loading more content on android mobile devices
- Fixed issue with verification requests showing people who didn't apply as creators
- Fixed issue with deleting a content report
To upgrade, simply download and check the /upgrader/ folder
[v1.8.1 - 17th Feb 2021]
- Amazon AWS S3 Storage
- Option to hide creators from homepage if you enter "0" in admin->configuration
- Option to hide/show earnings simulator (homepage) in admin->configuration
- Subscriptions were not appearing correctly in admin panel section.
- Total Tips in admin dashboard was not appearing correctly.
- Image orientation on large images fix.
- Fix to "allow guests" feature to see browse creators or user profiles pages (it was not allowing if even logged in)
- Fix to content moderation pagination
[v1.8 - 29th Jan 2021]
- BackblazeB2 Cloud Storage
- Vultr Cloud Object Storage
- Contact Page with form
- Profile "About Me" Headline is now bigger (switched text input to textarea)
- Configure Homepage Earnings Simulator in Admin->Simulator Config
- Configure if to lock Homepage for guests (admin->configuration)
- Configure if to allow/deny non logged in users to see user profiles (admin->configuration)
- Configure if to allow/deny non logged in users to see browse creators (admin->configuration)
- Admin can now add other users as admins in Admin->Users
- Admin can now add RAW JS including script tags in Admin->Extra CSS/JS (ie. for analytics)
- Store users IP Address
- Ban Users
- New messages count is now live instead of needing page refresh
- TransBank (Chile) gateway - kudos to Daniel for sponsoring this
- Added Hamburger Icon for account navigation on mobile
- Fix: PWA Icon (512x512) was not updating on front-end.
- Fix: Comments notification username was owner instead of commentator (fix starts with new comments).
- Fix: Like notification username was owner instead of liker (fix starts with new likes).
[v1.7 - 14th Jan 2021]
- PWA (progressive web application) which can be added to home screen in iOS via Safari and in Android via Google Chrome
- PayStack Payment Gateway
- Make sure to add your app icons into the new section: Admin->PWA Icons
- Preserve new lines when copy/pasting into post content
- Navigation was not showing in "landscape mode" on some mobile screens
- PHP Sessions were moved to database instead of file for better performance and security
- Fixes Homepage Slider Calculator on initial load not making correct calculation
- Admin directly delete self-created, manually added subscription.
[v1.6 - 5th Jan 2021]
- ZIP File upload support
- Auto parse url's into links when posting content
- Auto convert youtube links into embedded code
- If locked post contains media (not only text) it will show the text as a preview.
- Make Monthly fee two decimal places on user profile
- Admin allow / disallow media (audio/video) download (admin->configuration).
- Admin panel dashboard stats now include earnings from tips
- Admin panel tips overview page
- Added a link to "View Frontend" in admin panel
[v1.5 - 30th Dec 2020]
- CCBill Payment Gateway
- Toggle on/off option to hide admin profile from browse creators
- Added verified Badge on user profile page
- Show app version in admin panel
- Fix 404 error when manually adding a plan to an user in admin panel
- Fixed an issue with MySQL Host if it was different than default 'localhost'
[v1.4.1 - 25th Dec 2020]
- Fixed an issue with min tip amount / max tip amount (max was set as min)
- Fixed issue with paypal tip showing multiple times
- Fixed database import foreign key error (affects new/fresh installs only)
- Fixed database hostname when it is not "localhost" (affects new/fresh installs only)
[v1.4 - 16th Dec 2020]
- Creators can now see their own locked content
- Homepage earnings simulator mobile fix
- Admin content moderation (videos, images, text, audios)
- Report abuse form (in footer)
- Entry Popup - toggable in admin panel -> entry popup
[v1.3 - 9th Dec 2020]
- WASABI Cloud Storage
- DigitalOcean Spaces Storage
- Typo Fix on homepage where it says "Expore" instead of "Explore" creators
- Disable right click on images, videos and audios
- Image resizing on upload rather than on the fly to save storage space costs
- Allows mov/quicktime files (from iPhone) as video uploads
[v1.2 - 6th Dec 2020]
- Fixed 404 error when creating / updating / deleting a page in admin->pages cms.
- Fixed issue when creating a page with empty content.
[v1.1 - 5th Dec 2020]
- admin can add extra CSS / JS from admin panel to customise how they want without losing changes after updating
- if individual post is locked, it will show the post type icon so the users know what type of post it is.
- creator profile now includes a count of total posts, total images, total audios and videos
- added site title in copyright footer notice
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy PHP FansOnly Patrons – Paid Content Creators Platform from the Original Developer (crivion) website. Thank you.
Note: If you are having trouble with PHP FansOnly Patrons – Paid Content Creators Platform Nulled , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.